- 12 (¼”-thick) white bread slices
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tsp. ground mustard, Cian’s Medium
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. sweet relish
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Half lb. thin-sliced ham, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400˚. Using a 2″ round cookie cutter, cut out 24 circles from bread slices. Brush both sides of each circle with butter and transfer to a baking sheet. Toast bread in oven, turning once, until light golden, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine ham, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper to taste, and mustard in a small bowl. Spread about 1 tbsp. ham spread on each toast circle and top each with half an olive.
Want more mustard recipes? Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter and get them delivered directly to your inbox!