The Millarville Christmas Market, established in 1988 and one of the premier craft and artisan shows in Alberta, welcomes you back November 7th-10th, 2019. We have an abundance of additional parking areas surrounding the grounds, with free transportation into the event, not to mention our brand new Arena!!
- Hayrides courtesy of Horsepowered Adventures every afternoon (find them at the South End of the Grandstand). Thursday – 1 to 4pm, Friday – 1 to 4pm, Saturday – 12 to 4pm, Sunday- 12 to 4pm
- Have your annual photo with Santa in Santa’s Workshop (located in the basement of the Hall). Hosted as a fundraiser by Oilfields High School Travel Club in Black Diamond. 10:00 am – 5:00 pm daily.
- Santa’s Workshop hosted by Louise Dean School for Girls 10:00 am- 5:00 pm daily
- Kids Only (12yrs and under) shopping area sponsored by The Eagle 100.9 FM
- Photos with Santa’s Reindeer 10:00 am – 5:00 pm