- 1.5 lbs flank steak
- .5 lbs thick sliced bacon
- 2 large onions
- 1 (16oz) jar of dill pickle slices
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2.5 cups water
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- Cian’s Mustard to taste
- Cut flank steak into thin filets; about 1/4 inch think and 3 inches wide.
- Generously spread one side of each filet with mustard to taste. Place bacon, onions, and pickle slices on each filet and form into a roll. Use string or toothpicks to hold the roll together.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Place the rolls in the butter and sauce until browned.
- Pour in 2.5 cups of water and add bouillon cube; stirring to dissolve the bouillon cube. Simmer the rolls for about an hour.
Prep time: 20 mins; Cook time: 70 mins; Serves: 6