Mini Ham & Cheddar Frittatas
by Get Cracking
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp Cian’s Mustard (medium, hot, or honey hot)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 finely chopped green onion
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 400. Whisk eggs with mustard. In a separate bowl, toss ham and cheese, green onion and tomato. Divide evenly between the 24 cups of greased mini muffin tin. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a thin knife around edge of each frittata to remove. Serve warm or cool completely.
Note – to freeze frittatas, place between small piece of parchment paper and then wrap in plastic wrap. Can be stored up to one month. Thaw on counter for 20 minutes or unwrap and microwave on High for 30 – 45 seconds or until heated through.
Serves: 8; Prep Time: 10 mins; Cook Time: 15 mins