- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp of Cian’s Medium Mustard (or preferred flavour)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Boil white wine and shallots in heavy medium saucepan over high heat until liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, adding whipping cream and simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 2 minutes.
- Add mustard, basil and dill, simmering 2 minutes to blend flavours.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
Makes about 1 cup
Want more mustard recipes? Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter and get them delivered directly to your inbox!