By Sask Mustard (adapted)
- 3 Italian sausages
- 1 – 12″ prepared pizza crust
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 6 slices of bread and butter pickles
- 1/3 Cup your choice Cian’s Mustard (we suggest hot, honey hot, medium)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In non-stick skillet, cook sausages over medium heat until brown. Cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces. Set aside.
- Place pizza dough on lightly greased 12″ (30 cm) pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread mustard over dough, top with mozzarella cheese, sausages and onions. Lay pickle slices evenly on top. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until crust is cooked through and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 thin wedges or squares. Serve hot.
Prep time: 20 minutes Serves: 8 (1 wedge/serving)
Want more mustard recipes? Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter and get them delivered directly to your inbox!