Smoky Maple-Mustard Salmon
adapted from Eating Well
- 3 tablespoons Cian’s Maple Mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (if needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika or ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4, 4oz skinless centre-cut wild caught salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, paprika (or chipotle), pepper and salt in a small bowl. If too thick, add maple syrup.
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon.
- Roast until just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.***can be adapted to BBQ***