By Sask Mustard (adapted)
- 3 Italian sausages
- 1 – 12″ prepared pizza crust
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 6 slices of bread and butter pickles
- 1/3 Cup your choice Cian’s Mustard (we suggest hot, honey hot, medium)
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In non-stick skillet, cook sausages over medium heat until brown. Cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces. Set aside.
Place pizza dough on lightly greased 12″ (30 cm) pizza pan or baking sheet.
Spread mustard over dough, top with mozzarella cheese, sausages and onions. Lay pickle slices evenly on top. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Bake 7-10 minutes or until crust is cooked through and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 thin wedges or squares. Serve hot.
Prep time: 20 minutes Serves: 8 (1 wedge/serving)
Want more mustard recipes? Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter and get them delivered directly to your inbox!