Southwestern Caesar Salad
- 3 hearts of romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Cian’s Mustard
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- crushed tortilla chips
- smoked Cheddar and Pepper Jack Cheese
Whisk together garlic, lemon juice, Cian’s Mustard and chili powder. Add olive oil, whisking slowly. Toss with lettuce, garnishing with tortilla chips and cheeses.
Cian’s Simple Salad Dressing (personal size)
- 2 tbsp Cian’s Medium or honey mustard
- 2 tbsp preferred blend of Balsamic Vinegar and/or Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix together and enjoy!