Honey Mustard Vegetable Glaze
- 500g baby carrots
- 600g baby beets
- 500 g baby turnips
- 600g bunch spring onions
- 40g butter
- 2 to 4 tbsp Cian’s Honey Mustard (or perhaps Honey Hot)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Peel and trim carrots, beets, turnips and onions (leaving 3cm of stem remaining)
- Combine all ingredients in a small dish, stirring until butter has melted and all ingredients have combined.
- Place vegetables in a disposable baking dish and toss with mustard mix until coated.
- Cook on a covered bbq, using indirect heat, for about 40 minutes or until browned and tender.